Old 10-06-2007, 11:22 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Bill Stock Bill Stock is offline

Default Silly question, hiding a waterfall weir.

I'm considering a waterfall weir (Atlantic Fastfalls) for the pond upgrade,
but I'm having trouble envisioning how to hide one of these. The websites
seem rather sparse when it comes to landscaping.

It looks like the best option would be to bury it with LARGE creek stones,
as they might look funny with a large piece of limestone sitting on top. Not
to mention, I think it would crush the damn thing.

??