Old 10-06-2007, 11:22 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Silly question, hiding a waterfall weir.

I'm considering a waterfall weir (Atlantic Fastfalls) for the pond upgrade,
but I'm having trouble envisioning how to hide one of these. The websites
seem rather sparse when it comes to landscaping.

It looks like the best option would be to bury it with LARGE creek stones,
as they might look funny with a large piece of limestone sitting on top. Not
to mention, I think it would crush the damn thing.

??

Old 11-06-2007, 04:54 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:22:46 CST, "Bill Stock" wrote:

I'm considering a waterfall weir (Atlantic Fastfalls) for the pond upgrade,
but I'm having trouble envisioning how to hide one of these. The websites
seem rather sparse when it comes to landscaping.

It looks like the best option would be to bury it with LARGE creek stones,
as they might look funny with a large piece of limestone sitting on top. Not
to mention, I think it would crush the damn thing.

??

There are those hollow cast fake rocks I've seen used. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Old 11-06-2007, 05:02 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

PLANTS.
go here http://weloveteaching.com/mypond/mypond.htm
click on "OH YES, THEY DO JUMP " and see if you can find the spillway.
or here. http://weloveteaching.com/mypond/changes/changes2.htm
Ingrid

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:22:46 CST, "Bill Stock"
wrote:

Atlantic Fastfalls

Rate This Thread: