Old 12-06-2007, 05:31 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dave Dave is offline

Default How to hide well head?

"Jenny" wrote in message
. ..
We have a well head that sticks out of a hill in a very rocky place where
I have not been able to get anything to grow.

A neighbor bought one of those plastic fake rocks to cover theirs, but
they are very expensive ($60) and look much too fake to me.

Any other ideas for a simple way to hide this ugly 2 ft pipe that sticks
out of the ground? It must be removable so that if the pump breaks the
well can be opened and serviced.

Thanks for any ideas you might have.

Most folks around here construct an edifice just for the well and its
supporting stuff, like the reservoir tank. Its called a well house. What
you're talking about isn't meant for decorative appeal. An outbuilding
isn't always an outhouse.
Dave