Old 12-06-2007, 05:42 AM posted to rec.gardens
T r a v i s T r a v i s is offline

Default bamboo in containers--what size?

"Sardonimous" wrote in message
Hi,

Our concrete driveway is next to our northern neighbor's fence which
is
not quite tall enough for my taste so I'd like to grow some bamboo in
containers next to the fence as a screen. How deep of a container
would
I need to grow bamboo successfully? Any materials I should avoid?

Without knowing where on Earth you are it is pretty difficult to say.

Try here http://www.americanbamboo.org/ and here
http://www.bambooweb.info/.

Keep in mind that even clumping bamboo will eventually out grow any pot.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington