Old 12-06-2007, 03:44 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default How to hide well head?

ours is close to the house. we put a large concrete bird bath on top
of it. make your own bird bath out of hypertufa (?)

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:50:39 -0400, Jenny
wrote:

We have a well head that sticks out of a hill in a very rocky place
where I have not been able to get anything to grow.

A neighbor bought one of those plastic fake rocks to cover theirs, but
they are very expensive ($60) and look much too fake to me.

Any other ideas for a simple way to hide this ugly 2 ft pipe that sticks
out of the ground? It must be removable so that if the pump breaks the
well can be opened and serviced.

Thanks for any ideas you might have.