Old 12-06-2007, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dwayne & Angela Dwayne & Angela is offline

Default Garden Fence Panels ??

"doobydoobydo" wrote in message
Hi All,

My Mother (God bless her) knowing that I was interested in replacing some
old wood fence panels told me she saw an advert on a certain satellite
channel (she can't remember which one) garden panels designed to look like
wood panels but made of metal - even had trellis piece to go on top -
gauranteed for 10 years - virtually maintenance free - edged like wooden
ones ?

I have looked on titernet but can't find anything like this at all.
Nearest I found was plastic fence panels with plastic posts and plastic
gravel boards.

First question - does anyone knowof these metal garden fence panels and
Second question - has anyone used the plastic ones - though they are
advertised as strong and durable wouldn't they buckle after a few years in
sunshine etc.

Any help ??

Many thanks

Reds By The Sea.

Yes I remember the adverts too but didnt take any notice sorry. A quick
search came up with this
http://buybuildingsupplies.com.au/fe...c-30_1081.html
site but they are in Australia. I dont know if they have places here or not
but it may give you a clue to track them down.
My blog:
http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shiptodruid