Old 13-06-2007, 08:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default artificial canes

"K" wrote in message
Charlie Pridham writes
I need some 4' canes that won't rot for use in display clematis. the rods
that make modern tents stay up would be pretty good except I have no idea
what they are made from or called to google for them!

Fibreglass. I'd have thought the plastic suggestions would be cheaper.
--
Kay

Thanks for that I thought they might be.
If they last then price is not so important (although I need around 240 of
them!)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk