Old 13-06-2007, 08:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default artificial canes

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:24:29 +0100, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:

I need some 4' canes that won't rot for use in display clematis. the rods
that make modern tents stay up would be pretty good except I have no idea
what they are made from or called to google for them!
Anyone any suggestions?

You can buygreen plastic "canes" in garden centres. A friend of mine
has used them quite successfully. I'm not sure of size or price.

Pam in Bristol

The ones I have seen have been shorter, but I will try googling and see if
anyone one has longer ones.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk