Old 13-06-2007, 08:14 PM posted to alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox,rec.sport.billiard,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.gardens
Fast Larry[_3_] Fast Larry[_3_] is offline

Default Abreu, Bombers extend streaks - GO YANKEES!!!

On Jun 13, 2:56 pm, BobK wrote:
Magnus, Robot Fighter. wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:37:23 -0700, Fast Larry
wrote:

Told you guys....if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck....

I can't believe there is even any debate.

Bob K

I came in peace, yet I experienced lies, slanders and accusations for
no reason at all and it was unprovoked. I came in peace and it was not
welcomed. Now I shall not leave, I will stay until the year 2021
watching the Red Sox lose in the process because they have stupid
bozos and idiots for fans. Its not my fault either. That is all that
the people need to know.

FL

www.fastlarrypool.com
www.poolchat.net