Old 13-06-2007, 10:28 PM posted to alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox,rec.sport.billiard,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.gardens
BadgerBC BadgerBC is offline

Default Abreu, Bombers extend streaks - GO YANKEES!!!

On Jun 13, 12:16 pm, "Dano" wrote:
"Fast Larry"

You're full of shit troll.

A somewhat sophisticated one than the usual low grade ones like OFP
and Torrebaldhead in asbny-y (He goes by DLS now). This guy had me
wondering (although I should've borrowed your healthy skepticism about
someone being that clueless to leave personal contact information on
his sig) if this was just a naive fan. I guess the real Larry isn't
aware of someone spoofing him around usenet. Maybe this is good 'ol
Timmy White who used to troll the Mets group.