Old 13-06-2007, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Battery powered sprayers - any good?

On Jun 13, 4:53 pm, "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)"
wrote:

I've just used a hand sprayer to colour a fence panel and it was a complete
nightmare. Lots of spray drift and several plants covered in paint.
I guess they are good for a quick coverage on a panel that has yet to be
erected or on a fence that has nothing within 6 feet.

Hi Rupe, I bought an electric one, not for fences, although that was
what it is intended for, but to paint furniture; I have gone made on
painting the garden room furniture eggshell! It works a treat, it was
a nightmare to get the right thickness but once I got the hang of it,
it was quick and easy, I would recommend buying one.

Judith