Old 14-06-2007, 06:13 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default OT Out of Africa

I am sorry if the hunting pic hs been offensive to some of rpm.

I share the view that it is fine for us to have some OT posts about
activities...or I would not have posted.

Additionally, I do not want to have a post be unnecessarily offensive
or too prolonged.

In particular, I don't want to have a post about an activity become a
matter of substantial controversy. That shifts the forum from a pond
discussion group with various social elements to a group for debating
hunting. I am cheerful to move further discussion of hunting off the
board. We would benefit by not having a notice thread become a focus
of debate or controversy.

Jim