Old 14-06-2007, 10:06 AM posted to alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.gardens
Mail Man Mail Man is offline

Default Abreu, Bombers extend streaks - GO YANKEES!!!

Nope. You're BOTH probably wrong. I will bet that, if you check it out,
the poster's IP resolves to BellSouth-Atlanta. If it does, then this is the
REAL "Fast Larry." He is physically and personally known by several posters
on the rec.sport.billiard NG, which he tried to ruin with his massively
repetitive, aggressive, abrasive, vulgar and bigoted posts. All of us on
rec.sport.billiard have all of "Fast Larry's" aliases blocked, along with
those of the two other REAL persons who heavily participate in his flame
wars. This means that we see NONE of their posts unless someone else on the
NG unwittingly quotes them.

Because of your own cross-posting, you are now also creating unnecessary and
unwanted traffic on rec.sport.billiard, which I have removed from the
posting addresses above. In the future, please constrain your posts to the
NGs that are of your own personal interests -- I will do the same. I have
also blocked this thread and all of its participants, so I will no longer
see any further participation, including any answers to this post.

Having been on BBSes since the mid 1980's and Usenet since the early 1990's,
I am NOT naive about anonymity needs in most cases. Nonetheless, I have no
fear about signing off, in accordance with my normal past practices, as the
REAL

Mike Collier
Oak Harbor, WA

(you can check this out by seeing how my own unprotected IP resolves, and
you can also check out my character with a google on "mail man" in
rec.sport.billiard)