Old 14-06-2007, 01:29 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark[_2_] Clark[_2_] is offline

Default Jumping on Dean

Bob
Eggs
Dave

Been a while since you got laid or what?, not enough coffee?

I've been lurking here for about a year, give or take,
you folks were sorta out of character for this newsgroup to be so harsh to
this Dean person.

We have enough NG's out here with a bunch of hateful posts.
Am I missing something here?

I personally have had to open a Google account for posting to newsgroups
because my ISP (charter) isn't working right and besides lot's of ISP's have
done away with their newsgroups.

Not everybody knows how to crosspost AND frankly my ISP only let's me
crosspost to two groups, (guess what I have to do to post to more than two
groups).

Clark