Old 14-06-2007, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
boombangabang boombangabang is offline

Default Garden Fence Panels ??

This sounds similar to some panels that had been put up on the side of
a house next to a pavement.

They looked very good, and I started looking into it.

However as these were on a main road, it would seem that the local
yobs, started kicking them. As they make a sound when kicked.

They now are totally kicked in and bent and buckled to pieces, and
look a right mess.

They all need changing, only been up 4 years.

I must take a photo the next time I pass.