Old 14-06-2007, 04:05 PM posted to alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.gardens,rec.sport.billiard
Throws like Mary Throws like Mary is offline

Default Abreu, Bombers extend streaks - GO YANKEES!!!

On Jun 14, 3:06 am, "Mail Man" wrote:
Nope. You're BOTH probably wrong. I will bet that, if you check it out,
the poster's IP resolves to BellSouth-Atlanta. If it does, then this is the
REAL "Fast Larry."

How much was the bet for? As I posted earlier, he is posted from a
Road Runner account, quite possibly a proxy, which resolves to
Bradenton, FL. (However, this is not proof that he is not the real
Larry. The real Larry could simply be an ass.)