Old 14-06-2007, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Greenhouse Assembly

On 14 Jun, 09:41, "Nigel Evans" wrote:
"Sally Thompson" wrote in message

al.net...

This is not necessarily "your" greenhouse, but gives step by step
illustrations which may help:

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/strucs/msg1018342913355.html

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation

Thanks for your help. I think I'm making progress.

I would be inclined to assemble the 2 end sections first this will
then tell you the length of the side bars and the roof bars, The ridge
piece and the Gutter bars(?)
should be obvious, you may well find that the roof vent/s slide into
place.
If in doubt, if you have a digital camera then take pics of other
glasshouses, they are all fairly similar in design, and should help
you sort out the bits.
I have a 12 X 8 house to put up for the wife, and it's just a pile of
glazing bars and other bits, it will be like a large jigsaw.
Have fun
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries