Old 30-03-2003, 03:20 PM
Frogleg

Default Pruning peas and beans?

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:52:06 GMT, Repeating Decimal
wrote:

I am growing wax beans and sugar snap peas in my small greenhouse. There is
very vigorous growth. I sometimes wonder if it is too much and keep9ing the
interior of the plant from getting light.

Does it make sense to prune these plants? Any recommendations on how? Please
relate you experiences along those lines.

No. It *does* make sense to keep up with harvesting. Otherwise, the
plants start putting energy into developing the seeds inside the
growing pods, and stop generating new ones.