Old 15-06-2007, 01:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Tiger Lily - 1 attachment

"readandpostrosie" wrote in news:46717cfb$0$28206
:

i had a landscaper once who refused to put daylillies on my property, as
they were not "indigenous" to wisconsin.

i fired the snob!

Good! How many plants can you enjoy for their looks AND their taste? I
love 'em.

I had about 200 of them where I used to live. When they were blooming
there were dozens of hummingbirds around all day long. The new owner mowed
them all to the ground. He said they were weeds because they grew
everywhere. He planted crappy little annuals instead. Dumbass.