Old 15-06-2007, 05:13 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Judi Judi is offline

Default "Lookin for Luuuv! in..." Opps! I meant plants! :-)

I can send you some parrots feather and hyacinths.
Hmm, I don't have any water celery. Do I want that?
I'm in OKlahoma, have a greenhouse for wintering over and everything is
doing grand in my pond.
Email me an address.

judi

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all!
I'm looking for some water lettuce and parrots feather. Any one
thinning out their growth yet? Everything dies here in Colorado
Springs during the winter (except water celery) so I have to 're
plant' my veggie filter and bio-mech filters if I want hyacinths,
lettuce, and duck weed. I have Pay Pal for convenience if you like.

Thanks!
W Dale