Old 15-06-2007, 01:26 PM
skrammer skrammer is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leythos View Post
I have two large (8' dia, 5' tall) lilac bushes that have flowered since
the year we put them in, they are larger than the area supports and
we've never pruned them.

I don't know if I can uproot them, split the root ball and then make two
(or more) viable plants out of them.

Any one do this or know if it will work without killing them?

Thanks.

--

Leythos
drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"