Old 15-06-2007, 09:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ornata Ornata is offline
Registered User

Default Gunnera

On 14 Jun, 19:15, "Sue" wrote:
Gunnera? It grows wild in Ireland. Like wildfire!

I grow rhubarb by the pond. You can eat it too!

Sue W.

--
Derby, England.

Don't try to email me using "REPLY" as the email address is NoSpam. Our
email address is "thewoodies2 at ntlworld dot com"

"Mark" wrote in message

I would like to grow gunnera. However I've noticed that the garden centres
don't exactly give them away!

Has anyone experience of growing them from seed and is this a sensible
option? If so where might I obtain seed?

mark- Hide quoted text -

Does rhubarb grow well in consistently moist soil?