Old 15-06-2007, 02:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Gray Nick Gray is offline

Default Greenhouse Assembly

"Nigel Evans" wrote in message
A friend has been emptying a garage and has kindly given me a greenhouse.
Never been used and still in its box. So far, so good but there is a
problem. The greenhouse was originally purchased from a firm known as
Aluminium Greenhouses and their factory was in Bilston. Its dimensions are

8
feet 4 inches x 6 feet 4 inches.
My problem lies in the fact that the original purchaser of the greenhouse
died twenty six years ago. The box had never been opened but, with my

luck,
there were no assembly instructions inside it. I am now faced with a three
dimensional jigsaw puzzle of epic proportions. I have tried looking at

many
websites but with no success. Is there anybody out there who can point me

in
the right direction to assemble it, please ?

Thank you !

Hi Nigel,

I've just been going through some old brochures, and I've found one for
AGL - (Aluminium Greenhouses Ltd), there's a picture of a greenhouse the
same size as yours - 1.928m x 2.568m, it's called the Popular 86. Their
address on the back of the brochure is Deacon Trading Estate, Forstal Road,
Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7SP. No phone number unfortunately and I've looked on
yell.com but they don't appear to be listed. However I've found a picture of
your greenhouse on the web -
http://www.gardensite.org.uk/greenho...by_easily_2006
and go down to popular 8ft x 6ft wide greenhouse.
Cheers

Nick
http://www.ukgardening.co.uk