Old 15-06-2007, 04:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bill R Bill R is offline

Default Identification please

Nevada Larry wrote:
I am told that these are bromeliads but I would like to know their specific
scientific name.

Whatever it is, your picture is way too big. New posters to this group
should realize that some ISPs limit the size of files in this newsgroup.
Also, new posters should know that there are still a lot of people on
dialup. Please adjust the size of the file you post to this newsgroup.

Thank you.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years