Old 16-06-2007, 06:42 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default State of the Filter... hole

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 06:54:07 CST, Gill Passman
wrote:

This sounds so reminiscent of what happened to my bog garden and the
irises - lol. Hubby shovelling the soil out faster than I could move the
plants.....
Gill

Yea, I could hardly get a hole dug for the rhubarb before being handed the
plant.

Today he went to glue on the ball valve and found out he doesn't have the
right glue, so off to the hardware store on Saturday, boo, hiss. Because of
that and wanting something to do, he cleaned out the barrels so they're
ready. Yeaaaaa, as I thought I'd be doing that. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us