Old 16-06-2007, 10:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Genuine raindrops

"M@x From Holl@nd" wrote in message
ll.nl...

Don't talk to me about raindrops. We've had more than four inches in two
days. I went out yesterday and saw how lovely the drops on the sweet peas
were and thought about getting my camera but was wet through by the time I
got inside and couldn't be bothered!

It's not raining this morning and everything in the garden seems to have
doubled in size because of the natural wetting. We needed it - but did it
all have to come at once? There's a lot of flooding, luckily we live on a
hill.

Mary