Old 16-06-2007, 06:35 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
bent bent is offline

Default about the 26C highest germinating temp, of new grass seeds

If I buy Vista Ultimate/Premium upgrade and XP full can I use one of each on
two of my own computers at the same time? As opposed to buying the one full
Vista, which I assume can't be installed on my two computers at the same
time, and updated whenever, even if those two computers are on the same
phone line. The price would be about the same either way. Nobody else
would get copies. I want it/them to be able to connect to the MS update
sites whenever.

"Steveo" wrote in message
"bent" wrote:
I'm glad I checked in and see you have everything under control.

Stands to reason, in some ways this is a control product group.