Old 16-06-2007, 02:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
John - Pa. John - Pa. is offline

Default Today's Garden - CRW_5404.jpg

Here is one section of my garden from this morning. Red Centranthus
(aka Red Valerian or Jupiter's Beard) on the right, orange Asclepias
(aka Butterfly Weed or Milkweed) behind it and the yellow-leaf
planting is Agastache (aka Hyssop or Bottlebrush Plant). There is also
some white Achillea ("The Pearl") in the front starting to open.

All of these are perennials I have started from seed, and these
plantings are 2-3 years old at this point.

JD
Canon 10D
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

Attached Thumbnails
Today's Garden - CRW_5404.jpg-crw_5404.jpg