Old 16-06-2007, 05:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
M@x From Holl@nd M@x  From Holl@nd is offline

Default Genuine raindrops

: Don't talk to me about raindrops. We've had more than four inches in two
: days. I went out yesterday and saw how lovely the drops on the sweet peas
: were and thought about getting my camera but was wet through by the time I
: got inside and couldn't be bothered!
:
: It's not raining this morning and everything in the garden seems to have
: doubled in size because of the natural wetting. We needed it - but did it
: all have to come at once? There's a lot of flooding, luckily we live on a
: hill.
:
: Mary
:
Same thing over here, Mary. It come all at once...And much of it too..

max
: