Old 16-06-2007, 09:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Genuine raindrops

"M@x From Holl@nd" wrote in
l.nl:

: Don't talk to me about raindrops. We've had more than four inches in
: two days. I went out yesterday and saw how lovely the drops on the
: sweet peas were and thought about getting my camera but was wet
: through by the time I got inside and couldn't be bothered!
:
: It's not raining this morning and everything in the garden seems to
: have doubled in size because of the natural wetting. We needed it -
: but did it all have to come at once? There's a lot of flooding,
: luckily we live on a hill.
:
: Mary
:
Same thing over here, Mary. It come all at once...And much of it too..

max
:

Where are you Mary? We need rain here in central IN. The grass is
crunchy.