Old 16-06-2007, 11:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
John - Pa. John - Pa. is offline

Default Today's Garden - CRW_5404.jpg

Thanks,

The Hyssop variety is called "Golden Jubilee" and it is a 'prolific
re-seeder' as they say.

I really don't pay much attention to color combinations when I plant.
I'm too happy just to get anything to grow and look good to worry
about details like what "goes" with what in a fashion-way.

Last year I did decide that I had too much yellow and orange
(too hot in July and August) and not enough white (both eye-catching
and cooling) so this year's plantings, most probably blooming by next
year, got a little carried away with white. We'll see what things look
like then and readjust.

JD

Nice grouping of colors in that bed. I like the lighter green of the
Hyssop bringing up the rear.