Old 30-03-2003, 05:44 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] Hardware Cloth

In a message dated 3/30/03 3:10:26 AM, writes:

Well, that helps me. Hardware cloth is not what I thought it was, thanks
for
the explanation. In my area what you explained is commonly used for small
animal cages, bunnies, cavies and the like, usually in 1/4" 'holes'.

This use in animal cages is a common use for the product and 1/4 holes would
be four wires to the inch. This thread start I think because someone wanted
to make a well draining wooden box with a hardware cloth bottom. For that
purpose 1/8 inch holes would be better and that would be 8 wires to the inch.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++