Old 17-06-2007, 06:47 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Bonnie Bonnie is offline

Default Night visitor

Hi All,
We've been having night visitors to the ponds. Nothing has happened
(no fish missing - nor plants moved) except for the trickle tower
being knocked into the pond. Then this morning we noticed something
shiny way out in the field behind our house - dh went looking and
found one of the shiny metal balls from the pond. Apparently some
animal (we think a raccoon) decided to take the ball and play. It's
amazing the distance it was taken.
Come to think of it, we had set up the scare crow to keep the mini-
pond safe. It's plants were been dislodged early this spring. So
maybe the visitations have been going on for sometime now.
Bonnie
NJ