Old 17-06-2007, 10:30 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Cat poop in gardens - partial solutions

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 15:19:01 +1200, "George.com"
wrote:

There has been a degree of debate recently about stopping cats crapping on

snip

point. Obviously don't use the potting mix for vegetables.

rob

I saw a cat **** on my electric fence. A funny sight, but only saw
him do it one time. I place rose bush canes or sweet-gum balls in
areas I do not want cats. I read that chicken wire works too, but I
havn't tried that. Spraying the cats with a watergun might work, but
cats are by nature, are sneaky.