Old 30-03-2003, 06:20 PM
bnd777

Default Weigela

Since your link failed to work it was not possible to decide what you were
calling Honeysuckle
As for suggesting top posting is discourteous .....what a lot of nonsense

In the UK most gardeners know exactly what Weigela is and looks like

"Bart Bailey" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 23:07:29 +0000 (UTC), "bnd777"
wrote:

Really !!!!!!!!
So what on earth do the USA call Honeysuckle then cos I sure have seen
Honeysuckle growing in the USA just the same as we have in the UK

Is this a trick question?
We call Honeysuckle, "Honeysuckle".
...or is it an excuse
to display your discourteous top posting style?

I responded to a query about the common name for Weigela,
which isn't at all a common plant name to me, but a quick google came up
with caprifoliaceae, and the associated illustrations were of what I
know as Honeysuckle.
That's why I posted a link to one of those illustrations,
as a qualifier.

"Bart Bailey" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 17:27:07 +0000 (UTC), "frank stefek"
wrote:

What is the common name?
If it looks like this:
http://tinyurl.com/8f9b