Old 30-09-2002, 06:25 AM
Dave305

Default Zoysia Grass

wrote:

Dave305 wrote:
One thing, it would be nice to check with the people next door (if any).
The people next to me reseeded their lawn with it and now it is making
it's way into my yard and I am none to happy with it/them.

That's a very good point,Dave. Zoysia is very invasive,it's one of it's
bad points. Another bad point is it's real hard to kill,even with
round-up.

Bad news if it's in you yard,uninvited..

Not a nice way to make friends for sure. I am thinking of laying a cement
edging along the side of the house (grass barrior if you will). One good
thing is it's short growing season and I hope if I keep it trimmed bare it
might die during the fall & winter (I know, wishfull thinking .

--
Dave