Old 30-03-2003, 06:44 PM
Henrik Gistvall

Default [IBC] tools

Francisco Expósito wrote:

I live in Venezuela and I am interested to buy the tools regarding this
art. I would like to know if smo of you can help me.

To me the most important tools are a pair of bonsai-scissors, a angled
branch cutter (concave pliers) , and a pair of root cutters (pliers).
These are the only special "bonsai-tools" you need in my opinion.
Furthermore you will need chop sticks, knitting needles or something
smilar for root work. You also need some sort of mesh for sifting soil
with sizes 2, 4, 6 mm. A regular pair of garden shears is good for all
kind of work. A pair of pliers for cutting wire is also necessary. I
don´t know if there are any bonsai shops in Venenzuela but you can find
lots of bonsai shops on the net.

Henrik Gistvall, Uppsala, Sweden

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++