Old 20-06-2007, 05:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default OrchidWiz 4.0

I finally got around to loading the new version of OrchidWiz 4.0.

FINALLY! Someone put the index to the AOS Bulletin and Orchids magazines as
well as the index to the Orchid Digest magazines on it!!!!!!! I'm in
heaven. You seach by author. Or title string. When he gets it by subject
I'll truly be happy, but Yippee!! An index!

And! The small little search box is gone. Its bigger now, so now you can
read it. (Yes, I wear bifocals) And there's tabbed searches. No need to
lose prior search results. Just stack up tabs.

Just so's you know, I have no affiliation with the company.

K Barrett