Old 20-06-2007, 04:23 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim[_7_] Jim[_7_] is offline

Default Getting rid of Crab Grass

Hello,

I was wondering if someone can please help me.

I moved into my house about 2 years ago and I have been trying to keep
my lawn beautiful but I have not been that successfull. I'm starting
to figure it out now but over the last couple of years Crab Grass has
managed to go all over the place.

If I let my grass go with out cutting it for a couple of weeks it
starts showing. Little bits of crab grass grow fast and they are
scattered throughout the lawn just enough to make it ugly.

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the crab grass please?