Old 20-06-2007, 10:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
Sheldon[_1_] Sheldon[_1_] is offline

Default Cat poop in gardens - partial solutions

On Jun 17, 5:30?pm, Phisherman wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 15:19:01 +1200, "George.com"
wrote:

There has been a degree of debate recently about stopping cats crapping on

snip

point. Obviously don't use the potting mix for vegetables.

rob

I read that chicken wire works too, but I
havn't tried that.

Cats can scale chicken wire fences easily but they can't climb a
turkey wire fence.

cats are by nature, are sneaky.

The only people who think that are those with lower IQs than cats...
the only animal on the planet capable of being sneaky are humans.

I have six cats. I have a garden. My cats can't go into my garden
because they never go out. But there are some neighbor cats about and
they don't go into my garden either, they can't scale my 5' turkey
wire fence.

Now birds... crows can out poop any house cat. And you know what a
murder of crows think about any stinkin' turkey fence. LOL That's why
I have a big roll of nylon netting arriving this week. hehehe

This is the best:
http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...44&cat=2,51555