Old 20-06-2007, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
fox66 fox66 is offline

Default Cucumber Question

I have managed to grow some cucumber plants. They are about 5ft tall and
have many large leaves. I have quite a lot of cucumbers starting to grow but
am worried because the bottom leaves on the plants and the cucumbers at the
bottom are turning yellow and dropping off.

The plants are in grow bags in a green house. Do I need to take some of the
leaves off in the same way that you would with tomatoe plants?

Any help on this would be greatfully received as I am very new to
this.......