Old 20-06-2007, 11:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Kye Kye is offline

Default Is the ng very quiet, or is it just me?

Which provider do you now use??? I looked at a few but they were aimed at
the ISP market and didn't really price for the domestic user.

--

Yours Sincerely
Kye

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
Kye

Bigpond news-server is hopeless despite my continual complaints to them.

I have decide to invest $6/month in purchasing access to a commercial
usenet provider. I now get all the messages.
Cheers

John

"Kye" wrote in message
Just to clarify this, there have been a LOT of messages that I see the
reply for but have not seen the original post of lately.

--

Yours Sincerely
Kye

"Kye" wrote in message
Our servers are useless for this group, even though it was your server
that I created this group on.

Kye.

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Several nights with no posts; others with 2 or 3. Same old question,
is it the
group, or my server?
Dave Gillingham