Old 21-06-2007, 06:08 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Cat poop in gardens - partial solutions

In article .com,
Sheldon wrote:

On Jun 20, 7:07?pm, Phisherman wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:28:19 -0700, Sheldon wrote:

snip

I have six cats.

People who have numerous cats live in a stench and don't know it. Hope
you don't have guests over and never try to sell your house.

Well of course... my cats shit and **** wherever, they don't have
litter boxes because I can't be bothered to lug around heavy sacks and
taht stuff is expensive. If you come to visit be careful where you
step or you'll be bringing cat poop home on your shoes. Sometimes
when I open my fridge a couple of cats slip in to take a dump, they
just wait for me to open the door to prepare dinner... it's uncanny
how cats know time. Once a week I scoop up the poop and toss it in
the freezer, once it's frozen solid it doesn't stink hardly at all. I
save it until winter, that's when I burn it in my wood stove... hey,
waste not want not.

Very significant
--
Billy