Old 21-06-2007, 04:38 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
[email protected] wdcrockett@pcisys.net is offline

Default "Lookin for Luuuv! in..." Opps! I meant plants! :-)

On Jun 18, 9:22 pm, Phyllis and Jim wrote:
I look forward to hearing from you.

Jim

Hi Jim,
Did you receive my most recent emails to you?
have a great rest of the week! And guess what? I am actually going
to put my pond on the pond tour here in the Springs this year! What
HAVE I gotten myself into???? My two neighbors are going to be on the
tour as well so visitors will have three very different ponds to see
within 1/2 block.

Dale