Old 21-06-2007, 09:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default Is the ng very quiet, or is it just me?

As mentioned to Kye off line, my preference is Athena.news which is cheaper
than Giga ($USD 5.95/month) and even cheaper still if you pay 6 or 12 months
in advance. For this price you get 1Gb/day allowance.

I too have had no problems.

John

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Kye,

I use GigaNews.com - it's around US$10/mo these days. Never missed a post
since I switched to them.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"Kye" wrote in message
Which provider do you now use??? I looked at a few but they were aimed at
the ISP market and didn't really price for the domestic user.