Old 21-06-2007, 07:05 PM
Bergamot Bergamot is offline
Registered User

Location: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by good gardens View Post
You are right in thinking that you are over-watering - annual busy lizzies tend to prefer a moist BUT well drained soil - I also suspect that your zealous watering is washing out any nutrients that you are applying by feeding. Let them dry out a bit and they'll soon pick up.
Thank you for replying!

I have slowed down on the watering but the rain is preventing any drying out, at the moment!

Do you think baskets should be feed more often than once a fortnight?