Old 22-06-2007, 05:05 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Lar Lar is offline

Default Mosquito Control with Garlic

Jeff wrote:

Has anyone tried this?

I have a friend who swears by it and all the testimonials on-line seem
positive. The thing I like about it is that it's all natural and supposedly
safe for the enviornment.

http://www.mosquitobarrier.com

I treat yards professionally for mosquitoes and had several of last year
customers that were having the yard treated earlier this year with the
garlic sprays...two were doing it themselves the third was using EcoSafe
pest control and they all called me back due to lack of results with the
garlic spray.

Lar