Old 22-06-2007, 08:30 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Ann Ann is offline

Default hollytone/was peppers

"Rachael Simpson" expounded:

Hollytone?? Not familiar with this.....what can you tell me about it?
Application, price, etc.............did a search on the 'net, but couldn't
find out much. Anyone have experience with this?

Excellent fertilizer for rhodies and the like made by Espoma.
http://www.espoma.com/

I've used their products for years, Rosetone is my favorite for, of
all things, roses G Feed and grain type stores (farm supply and
such) carry it around here, I don't know if the box stores do.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts