Old 22-06-2007, 09:16 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Stephen Henning Stephen Henning is offline

Default hollytone/was peppers

"Rachael Simpson" wrote:

Hollytone?? Not familiar with this.....what can you tell me about it?
Application, price, etc.............did a search on the 'net, but couldn't
find out much. Anyone have experience with this?

Hollytone is a mostly organic 4-6-4 fertilizer for acid loving plants.
To help increase the acidity, it contains 5% sulfur. The ingredients
a manure, feather meal, crab meal, cocoa meal, corn gluten,
cottonseed meal, dried blood, sunflower meal, kelp meal, alfalfa meal,
greensand, rock phosphate, sulfate of potash, humates, ammonium sulfate,
and triple super phosphate.

Check it out at www.hollytone.com

It is a great product. For rhododendrons and azaleas, I recommend using
it once each spring at half the rate on the package.
--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
http://rhodyman.net/rahome.html