Old 23-06-2007, 11:34 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Price advice needed

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 13:48:49 CST, Ralph & His Clowder
wrote:

As for fish, these are just common goldfish, last year's fry who are now
about 5" long. Maybe $3 each? I'm really at sea here. We're at least 115
miles from the nearest LFS or PetSmart so it's not as if people could
just hop in their cars and bring home fish half an hour later. I've got
at least 25 I'd like to find new homes for but I'm reluctant to just
give them away.

I think your plant and fish prices are reasonable.

I'm always surprised how quickly just plain goldfish are taken when listed
on my Tidbits. At the D.Garden Fair we have sold them $2 for plain orange,
$5 for sarassas, orange & white. Your plant prices are also reasonable, I
fully expect you'll get people out, especially if there are no specialty
stores close by. You might want to check the noxious weed list for your
state. Here in WA parrots feather is listed as noxious. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us